Let's face it, most of us desire an outcome of increased business productivity and income, while simultaneously maintaining a healthy balance with our personal life. FocusMax IS AN OPERATING SYSTEM for entrepreneurs, business owners and sales professionals to run IN their businesses to ultimately reach those desired outcomes."
Through online, onsite, or bi-weekly one-on-one private coaching/consulting sessions, participants gain heightened personal clarity which is then combined with powerful strategies of time and relationships.
Honestly, Jim needs to know almost nothing about your industry, or how unique it might be, that's your thing. His focus is on YOU and how YOU run IN your business. The details of your industry you should already know, and be good at. FocusMax is a foundation to manage your time and relationships. It sounds totally counter-intuitive to think you can increase business productivity and income while simultaneously regaining valuable personal time, but that's at the very core of the FocusMax operating system . . . and so is personal balance.
BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER . . . let's talk "in general " about reality and expectations . . .
FocusMax could provide many breakthroughs for individuals. However, we make no promises of future income growth, nor do we imply that for every case. Many many individuals who buy business or personal advancement courses, programs or the like, rarely see change. We've all been suckered by unrealistic expectations. As if everyone who buys skin enhancers ends up looking like the model on the box!
Here's the bottom line for anything you "take on", whether it's a weight loss program or a self-improvement course:
"The details are hard, but it's the follow-through that's the hardest, but it's also the pathway to your desired outcome."
As is life, almost nothing ever works to perfection at the beginning, right? You're staying power is the key. The FocusMax operating system needs several workshops over a period of time or several consulting sessions over months to break the inertia and work towards major breakthroughs and your desired outcome.
Is This You or Your People?
You're earning a great living but are much too busy to enjoy life and/or family. You have also reached a plateau where no matter how much more effort or money you sink into your business, you just can't seem to break through that barrier.
Sure you are successful by external standards and maybe even your own, however you are still doing it all yourself. Or there are still things you do today that should be done by someone or something else.
What real benefits could you enjoy from our sales & business coaching workshops?
You may increase or optimize . . .
- the effectiveness of the unique skills and talents you possess and enjoy
- the amount of time spent on those unique skills and talents
- freedom -- we're talking more free time -- free from guilt as well
- productivity -- new levels of results ultimately leading to profitability
- the balance between business life and personal life
- delegation skills, so you can do more of your unique skills and talents
- the number and quality of key business relationships that keep you afloat
You may decrease or minimize . . .
- guilt about how you spend your time and who you spend it with
- fear about results, strategies, the markets, financial concerns etc., etc.
- fatigue that plateauing and regular routine creates
- anxiety that comes with a compounding of the three nasty things above
- time spent on activities you did years ago but should not be doing today
- * the time you actually spend working, while at same time earning more *
What Process do Participants go Through?
FocusMax business & sales coaching workshops are based on an entrepreneurial model:
- workshops are 100% hands-on, head-down intense work
- no lengthy lectures and it's not training on how to run your business, it's about how you run in your business.
- there are 22 modules in the workbook -- each worked on independently by each Participant on their own unique situations
- we address personal principles, habits, likes/dislikes, roadblocks
- we address work duties/activities, priorities, energy boosters and energy suckers
- we address business relationships in detail
- we address time: how time is spent, when time is spent and with whom
Is it really that mind-boggling to believe that a quantum leap in income could be accompanied by a corresponding leap in personal freedom? They both are entirely within your grasp.